1. An air filter tower you'll swear by, like many pet owners before you.
One 22-inch, three-speed tower is best used for medium-sized rooms.
2. And a little air filter to plug into your outlets near the stink zone.
One filter is good for small/problem areas, such as a bathroom or near a litter box.
3. A pup-approved candle so good at destroying all pet smells, it might be the only thing you need to buy off this list.
4. A natural odor eliminator that'll keep dog towel and litter box stench from permeating everything else in your closet.
One purifying bag is good for a closet, bathroom, pet area, or car.
5. A gentle oatmeal shampoo for easing the stench of messy pups, and any ensuing bath-time terror.
6. And odor-reducing quick wipes, because sometimes a bath is just too much.
7. A three-pack of groomer-approved microfiber towels so you can dry off wet doggos, and wet dog smell.
8. An enzyme cleaner ready to handle every gross disaster in your home.
Works on carpet, hardwood, furniture, leather, rugs, pet beds, crates, and car upholstery.
9. And a deluxe carpet cleaner wet vac powerful enough for the biggest mess.
10. A precious water fountain to eradicate dirty pet water from your life.
11. A good ol' pack of Febreze that'll destroy the toughest odors.
12. An organic, all-purpose cleaner safe to use around your furry friends.
This is a cleaner concentrate, aka each 16 oz. bottle = 48 gallons when diluted with water.
13. A large litter mat designed to catch stray litter, or smelly cat food.
14. And a 40-pound bag of cat litter so good, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
15. A leak-proof crate that'll keep your woofer comfortable and off the couch while you de-stink the house.
16. And a memory foam bed with a cover you can remove and wash. Just look at these puppers living their best, smell-free life.
17. A puppy potty trainer to trick your little angel into thinking they are peeing on real grass.
18. An essential oil diffuser that'll run up to 10 hours of continuous output.
This diffuser has four time setting modes. It is best used in a bedroom/medium sized room.